If you access our applications, services, or websites, from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway,
this Privacy Notice explains how Jivacite(operating as Jivacite division)
your personal data when you register with us on our website or use our digital small business services
(“JIVACITE Services“). Collection, use, and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as
processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
1. Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal
data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you use the JIVACITE
Services. JIVACITE collects personal data from you including your name, work or personal
address, wireline and/or mobile telephone number, email address, IP address, payment details
(including credit card and payment account information), social media information, business
emails, any photos, images or videos you provide, and if we speak to you by phone, your call
audio and other personal information provided during the call(s).
2. The data controller: Jivacite, located at Maryland, United States.
3. Contact email:
4. reasons for processing your personal data: Your personal data is processed for the
1. If you are a consumer or small business contracting for JIVACITE Services to
manage service delivery: We process your personal data to: (1) provide you with
JIVACITE Services; (2) identify you and authenticate your registration and subsequent
requests to access JIVACITE Services; (3); process purchase orders; (4) provide
customer support services, account management and handle complaints; (5) improve
JIVACITE Services; and (6) when necessary, exercise our legal rights. Our legal basis
for processing your personal data is our necessity to process data to fulfill our
contractual commitments to provide you with JIVACITE Services.
2. If you are an individual acting on behalf of a JIVACITE customer to manage
service delivery: We process your personal data to: (1) identify you and authenticate
your registration and subsequent requests to access JIVACITE Services; (2) process
purchase orders (3) provide customer support services, account management and
handle complaints (4) improve JIVACITE Services; (5) communicate with you with
respect to the operation of JIVACITE Services; and (6) when necessary, exercise our
legal rights. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is our necessity to
process such data for the purposes of our legitimate business interests. We have put
in place safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and that our legitimate
interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. Provision of marketing to you: Upon your opt in consent, JIVACITE shall use your
personal data to (1) contact you with marketing and offers relating to products and
services offered by us and (2) to personalize marketing messages we send you to
make them more relevant by analyzing your use of our services to make suggestions
for other products. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent
to receive our marketing. You may withdraw your consent to receive such marketing
by accessing your Account toggling off the marketing opt-in. Further information with
5. Protection of your personal data: Your personal data will always be protected in many
instances by applicable EEA Data Protection laws.
6. we do not share your personal data: we do not share your data as set forth in the Privacy
7. Personal data retention period: We do not retain your personal data
8. Right to object: In certain circumstances, you may object to Jivacite use of your personal data
only if any concern. Please contact email@example.com about your right to object.
9. Additional rights: You may access your personal data or request that Jivacite erases or
restrict the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org also
have the right to complain to your data protection regulator. For more information about your